As a community of believers we embrace the following values as our commitment to Christ and each other.
- We have the promise from Christ Himself that the Church will stand because it does not belong to any man, individual, or group of people, but it’s Jesus’ church! (Matthew 16:18)
- Excellence is defined as first class, refined, the attention to detail that gives birth to a superior performance that causes maximized potential and promotion in life. C3 is on a mission to attain excellence. (Daniel 6:1-4)
- We want to be the best at what we do. Our goal is to emphasize excellence which will result in maximized potential and promotion in life.
- Seeker-friendly means we must resist the attitude that the church is for religious people only. Church is home base – a place where all people can come and find safety.
- Every person that comes through the doors of C3 should feel the Love of God and the presence of God. (John 13:34-35)
- Our goal in this ministry is to go the extra mile and make the extra difference. It is to minister to people right where they are and let them know that we are here to serve and minister to the needs in their lives. It is not our mission in life to condemn them. (Matthew 5:41-42)
- We are all a part of God’s family. It does not matter if you are single, married, a single parent, part of a two parent family, divorced or a blended family. We want to equip and attract families that will leave a legacy for generations to come. (Genesis 18:17-19)
- We are called to reach those who want to be a part of God’s family in order to make a difference in the world today.